The main advantage is the quality of orthopedic corsets proper redistribution of load and support the spine - posture existing deficiencies are corrected at the same time, and the emergence of new changes is prevented.”
How to quickly overcome the disease
Orthopedic corsets for the back and are divided according to the degree of rigidity: they are rigid and semi-rigid. Reinforcement ribs such corsets can be made of plastic or metal. Rigid medical corsets, which must be worn in the early rehabilitation after injuries or operations, perform the following functions: replace the bearing capabilities of the affected area; protect against bias damaged vertebrae; reduce the period of rehabilitation. Wearing orthopedic corset is a very convenient method of passive treatment of many diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
For example, some models of braces can be worn on the underwear only, whereas the other - on the bare skin. Limiting movement corsets to wear should be only in the supine position, controlling the optimum sink marks and correct insertion location. Get up in such a corset should be very carefully and slowly.” it must be remembered that only the use of orthopedic corset itself - it only complement the treatment that helps the body deal with pathological changes, but does not eliminate the cause.”
How to choose a medical corset for your back?
After receiving an order to wear an orthopedic corset, patients are very responsible attitude to the question of how to choose the right model, as incorrectly matched corset can significantly exacerbate problems with the musculoskeletal system and harm health. The choice depends on the effectiveness of its corset of the spine impacts. The main parameters of the product selection - a type of corset, the degree of rigidity and size.
The type and size of the corset should choose a doctor after studying the medical history, X-rays and a thorough examination of the patient. Corset should be selected strictly on the size and with the obligatory account of the anatomical features of the person.
Types of orthopedic corsets
Orthopedic corsets are distinguished based on their functions, according to the degree of rigidity and spine. On a functional purpose distinguish fixing and correcting corsets. Fixing corsets
• Fixing corsets Helps keep at rest the affected spine (this is clearly seen in the photo), while correcting its deformation and working also as back support belts.
• Lumbosacral corsets cover the hips, the back wall of their low. There may be both rigid and semi-rigid.
• Lumbar corsets entirely cover the lower back part of the pelvis and chest. This kind of corsets - the shortest of all orthopedic corsets.
• Corset-belt for pregnant women reduces the lumbar spine load, relieves back pain, supports the abdomen during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, prevents the skin and muscles of the abdomen excessive stretching, complications of multiple pregnancy, polyhydramnios, and diseases of the lumbar spine, which appear to pregnancy, prevents uterine hyper tonus, and significantly shortens the recovery of muscle tone after childbirth
• Corsets for children normalize the muscles that support the spine, restoring the work of the musculoskeletal system. These products are not equipped with rigid inserts that help to fix your posture and influencing the muscle memory, teach yourself back muscles to hold the spine in the correct position